Sunday, February 12, 2006

A commitment to God

Over the years, I made resolutions to read the Bible from cover to cover, but never stuck with it long enough to finish it. This year, I'm making a new commitment to God to read His Word daily. Although I'm not starting at the beginning, I'll circle back to the beginning in January 2007.

NIV One Year BibleI'm following the reading plan in the NIV One Year Bible from Tyndale. I'm also tapping into amazing support from the One Year Bible Blog site. A huge thank you to Mike@OneYearBibleBlog.com (another Mike) for his inspirational work.

Disclaimers: 1) I'm new to blogging, so this site isn't fancy. If you have any feedback on how I can improve it, please email me. 2) I'm relatively new to the Bible and far from an authority, so if you disagree with something I've said or I've made a mistake, please let me know either with a comment or by email. On the other hand, if you like something I've said, positive feedback is great too!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Welcome to you too! I know this year is going to be a turning point for each of us that are going through for the first time. I'm looking forward to each day! Keep it up!

I like your blog too!

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My life's been generally bland these days. I just don't have much to say. I don't care. I haven't been up to anything these days. I can't be bothered with anything recently.
- www.blogger.com c
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home